President of the Republic of South Sudan H.E. Salva Kiir Mayardit has issued presidential decrees appointing and firing the following:
1. Dr. Barnaba Marial Benjamin appointed presidential advisor and special envoy a position previously held by Nhial Deng Nhial
2. Baak Valentino Akol Wol fired as undersecretary at the Ministry of foreign affairs and replaced with former South Sudanese ambassador to Sudan Mayen Dut Wol.
3. Rizik Dominic sacked as acting executive director in the office of president.
4. Deng Wal Achien appointed executive director in the office of president in place of Rizik Dominic.
5. Marol Mayuol fired as chief administrator in the office of president and Paul Paulo Ongeng appointed in his place.