Corona virus is large in size where the cell diameter is 400 – 500 micro and for this reason any mask prevents its entry. So there is no need for pharmacists to trade in masks.
Here are 7 facts you need to know about Coronavirus
1. The virus does not settle in the air but is grounded. So it is not transmitted by air.
2. Coronavirus when it falls on a metal surface, it will live for 12 hours. So washing hands with soap and water well, is enough.
3. Corona virus when it falls on the fabric remains 9 hours. So, washing clothes or being exposed to the sun for two hours meets the purpose of killing it.
4. The virus lives on the hands for 10 minutes. So putting an alcohol sterilizer in the pocket, meets the purpose of prevention.
5. If the virus is exposed to a temperature of 26-27 ° C. it will be killed, as it does not live in hot regions. Also drinking hot water and sun exposure will do the trick.
6. Staying away from ice cream, and eating cold, is important.
7. Gargle with warm and salt water kills the tonsils’ germs and prevents them from leaking into the lungs.
Adherence to these instructions fulfills the purpose of preventing viruses.